What is happening to your diet right about now? And we are only a few days into holiday eating!
Have the sugar plums and chocolate buns eaten their way onto your thighs? It is not too late to salvage the season. Try these few changes (and give up second helping):
- At parties, scope the whole buffet before putting anything on your plate.
- Go for the raw veggies, low cal shrimp.
- Make / serve tiny tarts and cookies instead of instead of monster portions.
- It never pays to miss a meal.
- Don’t skip your exercise routine.
- Keep lots of low-cal foods on hand for impulse eating.
Of course these are all helpful, but most of all, do not give up your time with God, for he is your key to success in all areas, even fat.
Then he taught me, and he said to me,” Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. (Proverbs 4:4-5, NIV)
Prayer- Lord, thank you for reminding us that your word is full of answers, if we will but ask the questions! Amen.