Anyone can get the wonderful prizes offered by the fifty plus authors in the Blog Hop. For your convenience, I added the information and all the addresses on the top panel under Blog Hop free stuff for you… Don’t miss a chance to win and anyway there’s lots of free stuff, like my book, The Big Red Chair.
Even if you don’t have a reader gadget you can download and read books like mine onyour computer….
Welcome to the 1st John 3:16 Giveaway Blog Hop! As one of the members of this great network of Christian Authors, I am excited to participate in this event! We have come together this week to showcase our books and to give you, our readers, a chance to win some great prizes as you “hop” from blog to blog. A different prize is offered at each blog site (no purchase necessary), however if you want to have a chance to win one of two Kindles the network is giving away, the only requirement is that you sign up for the John 3:16 ezine newsletter. (Located at the top right side column of the John 3:16 blog site.)
(See official rules here.)
At the other blogs, each author will require that you leave a comment (and a valid email address) so they may contact you if you win a prize offered on their blog site.
May I also suggest that you show your love and appreciation to each blog host by either following them on Twitter, or “liking” them on Facebook or even subscribing to their blog. It won’t help your odds of winning a prize but I know each author would be thrilled and very encouraged!
Personally speaking. I, ( Brenda J Wood) am offering 4 giveaways
1/GET THE BIG RED CHAIR (by Brenda J Wood)–!!FREE!!
It comes in any format!!!
Just go to https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/141541
(cut and paste the smashwords address if necessary, then
USE THE COUPON # NM24D (see below)
Promotional price: $0.00 Coupon Code: NM24D Expires: May 14, 2012
2/ (AND if you download it, your name goes in a draw to get the actual book and CD.)
3/Leave a note here and tell me you want the month of May from my book Heartfelt, 366 devotions for common sense living. I will send it ASAP.
See the book at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/130747 or on my web page.
4/ Sign onto my blog, be entered into a draw and the winner gets an authographed copy of my new book-Meeting Myself, Snippets from a Binging and Bulging Mind.
So tell your friends about the John 3:16 Giveaway Blog Hop! It’s going to be a great week of fun!
Just click on the links below to go from blog to blog! Happy hoppin’!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Lorilyn Roberts (John 3:16 Network Blog) – http://john316mn.blogspot.com/
- Lynn Dove – Word Salt (Host blog) – http://wordsalt.wordpress.com/
- Laura J. Davis – http://interviewsandreviews.blogspot.com/
- Paulette Harper – http://www.pauletteharperjohnson.blogspot.com/
- Carol A. Brown – http://connectwithcarolbrown.blogspot.com/
- April Gardner – http://www.aprilwgardner.com/
- Sue Russell – http://www.suerussellsblog.blogspot.com/
- Thomas Blubaugh – http://tomblubaugh.net/
- Susan F. Craft – http://historicalfictionalightintime.blogspot.com/
- Heather Bixler – http://heatherbixler.com/
- Joy Hannabass – http://splashesofjoy.wordpress.com/
- Deborah Bateman – http://www.DeborahHBateman.com
- Kimberley Payne – http://www.fitforfaith.blogspot.com/
- Rose McCauley – http://www.rosemccauley.blogspot.com
- Lisa Lickel – http://livingourfaithoutloud.blogspot.com/
- Alice J. Wisler – http://www.alicewisler.blogspot.com/
- Amanda Stephan – http://www.thepriceoftrust.com/
- Saundra Dalton – http://gracetolivefree.blogspot.com/
- Tracy Krauss – http://www.tracykraussexpressionexpress.com/
- Ashley Wintters – http://ashleyschristianbookreviews.blogspot.com/
- Deborah McCarragher – http://www.godmissionpossible.blogspot.com/
- Lorilyn Roberts – http://lorilynroberts.blogspot.com/
- Anita Estes – http://anita-thoughtsonchristianity.blogspot.com/
- Martin Roth – http://www.military-orders.com
- Janet Perez Eckles – http://www.janetperezeckles.com/blog
- Kenneth Winters – http://www.lostcrownofcolonnade.com/
- Eddie Snipes – http://www.eddiesnipes.com/
- Diane Tatum – http://tatumlight-tatumsthoughts4today.blogspot.com/
- Janalyn Voight – http://janalynvoigt.com/
- Alberta Sequeira – http://www.albertasequeira.wordpress.com/
- Tammy Hill – http://tammyhillbooks.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html
- Marcia Laycock – http://www.writer-lee.blogspot.com/
- Julie Saffrin – http://juliesaffrin.com/category/blog/
- Nike Chillemi – http://nikechillemi.wordpress.com/
- Elaine Marie Cooper – http://ReflectionsInHindsight.wordpress.com
- Sidney W. Frost – http://christianbookmobile.blogspot.ca/
- Jairus B. King – http://ministerjking.blogspot.com
- Bill Burt – http://kotbooks.blogspot.com/
- Kathy Eberly – http://authorkathyeberly.blogspot.com/
- Bob Saffrin – http://bobsaffrin.com/
- Theresa Franklin – http://theresa-lifesjourney.blogspot.com/
- Ray Lincoln – http://blog.raywlincoln.com/
- Lilly Maytree – http://www.lillymaytree.blogspot.com/
- Valerie King – http://www.valeriekingbooks.com
- Yvonne Pat Wright – http://www.spicetoeternity.co.uk/1/post/2012/05/come-blog-hopping-with-john-316-marketing-network-members-for-gifts-and-prizes.html
- Pauline Creeden – http://fatfreefaith.blogspot.com/
- Katherine Harms – http://livingontilt.wordpress.com
- Brenda Wood – http://heartfeltdevotionals.wordpress.com/
- Deborah Malone – http://deborahsbutterflyjourney.blogspot.com/
- Melissa Main – http://www.mainwriters.com/
- Kevin Main – http://mainchristianbooks.com/
- Sandy Humphrey – http://www.kidscandoit.com/blog/
- Felice Gerwitz – http://www.writingandpublishingblog.com/
- Hallee Bridgeman – http://www.bridgemanfamily.com/hallee
- Lisa Mills – http://www.authorlisamills.com/blog/