Instead of eating…..try these on for size and send me your answers.
1. What book of the Bible mentions a bad baseball player?
2. What occupation did Paul have besides tent making and preaching?
3. What is the first medicine mentioned in the Bible?
4. How did Ruth treat Boaz badly?
5. How do we know that devilled ham existed in Bible times?
If these jokes don’t make you laugh, –well what can I say!
Proverbs 17:22– A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. (KJV)
Prayer: Lord, when you fill our hearts with yourself, what else is there to do but smile and be glad? Amen.